Bachelor of Sciences in Biotechnology
The objectives of the Department of Biotechnology are to:
- Teach, train and graduate qualified skilled scientists in many disciplines of Biotechnology.
- Develop, implement and evaluate the curriculum of biotechnology programs with a strong commitment to be aligned and comply with the national and international standards of quality assurance.
- Conduct applied research in basic and translational biotechnology and fosters interactions and collaboration between faculty, researchers and industry.
- Promote a supportive learning environment for life through implementing continuous learning programs.
- Apply the general principles and standards of technology transfer and ensure adequate training of our personnel in modern biotechnology.